Helga's Big Adventure

From the Bay Area to the Bay State

Friday, December 14, 2007

Dude, where's my car?

There was a snowstorm yesterday. According to the Globe, it snowed 10 inches in 7 hours.



The car was actually a bit more buried earlier in the day, but by the time I got around to taking the picture this afternoon, melting had begun.

Digging it out actually wasn't so bad because of the soft, melty snow. Mmm. Sounds like ice cream.

And then when I got back from the grocery store (which is why I had to free the car), my beautifully dug-out spot was still there. The Parking Gods had looked upon me with kindness. Between the ice cream-like snow and my good parking fortune, I would say it was a good day.

Here's a picture of our street this morning from our window. It's pretty, isn't it? Don't lie: I know you're jealous.


I suppose this isn't the most exciting post in the world. But I'm really not a very exciting person, so there you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home