Helga's Big Adventure

From the Bay Area to the Bay State

Sunday, November 19, 2006

"I'm Gorgeous Inside"

This was on a real estate lawn sign advertising a house for sale. I saw it yesterday while running, and I had to fight the urge to steal the sign. (It was broad daylight in the suburbs. Somebody would probably stop me. Maybe chase me with a leafblower). It' s not like I have a house for sale and I'd like to advertise its inner beauty. Rather, I would use this sign to advertise my inner beauty. Why can't I be gorgeous inside? And why can't I let people know? If a house can do it, so can I. And why can't all women? Aren't we all tired of only being seen for what gorgeousness we do or do not exude superficially? And how can someone be truly gorgeous if it is only superficial? And who gets to define gorgeous? Nobody asked me. Good thing I have this blog to tell my handful of readers what I think.

I think there's a t-shirt in the making. Perfect for Suzimusi's Fabulous Campaign.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

You have inner AND outer byooty.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Helga said...

As do you, my dear. To Byooty!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home