Helga's Big Adventure

From the Bay Area to the Bay State

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Helga Haus

Here are some pictures of Helga Haus. It's a work in progress: We don't have any plants, we still need a bed frame and probably some other undiscovered treasures from Ikea. We haven't been quite able to bring ourselves to make the pilgrimage to Ikea yet, however, because we're afraid of all the college students who are probably there buying all the stuff we want. At least the ones with good taste are doing that. We'll go in a couple of weeks after those crazy kids are settled in and too busy drinking to buy any more furniture. Although I suppose they are probably already busy drinking, so maybe my logic doesn't hold up so well.

But that's why they pay me the big bucks.

3 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Oooh! It's Helga Haus, Somerville style! Funny how seeing your same pictures that were in Oakland makes me totally miss you. *sniffle*

11:34 PM  
Blogger Helga said...

It's weird, isn't it? I miss you too!

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me like your abode!

~ beverly

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home