Helga's Big Adventure

From the Bay Area to the Bay State

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Spinach

I'm going through spinach withdrawal. Because of the apparent poo-fest occurring in bagged spinach land, I can't find it anywhere in stores. Of course, neither can anyone else, but who cares about them? I'm talking about me. I need spinach. I eat it almost daily. If there was still bagged spinach on the shelves, I would buy it even if there was a chance that it could have E.Coli. I don't care! I like a little adventure! I want my spinach! Plus, I figure I would have enough iron in my system from all the spinach that I could fight off any E.Coli that tried to take hold. Look at Popeye! Popeye could take out anyone! Did you ever hear Popeye complaining about E.Coli? Hell no.

Good thing it looks like some spinach will be coming back soon. Otherwise, I'd have to get ugly. And we wouldn't want that, would we?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried Trader Joe's chard instead of spinach. It's just not the same. Not bad, though.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home