Helga's Big Adventure

From the Bay Area to the Bay State

Monday, August 21, 2006

Fun with Craigslist

I trust Craigslist to give me many things: Furniture, apartments, and most of all, entertainment. To wit: Last week I posted an ad in the general section asking for recommendations for a hairstylist. I noted that I have very short hair and would like to maintain my modern cut (which is my code for no grandma hair, please). I got several e-mails with suggestions. But this is the best one:

hi, are u single ? :)  
nothing sexier than a lady 
with very short hair

!!

i'm a contractor and also
went to cosmetology school, 
yeah, i know,

quite a

combo ! :) rick

Yes, Rick. That is indeed quite a combo.

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I think Helga should run away with Rick and start their own skool of beouty. Rick could build it!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Helga said...

That is a faaabulous idea. I should e-mail him right now!

2:35 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

OMG! I think you should email him back and, uh, tell him a little bit about yourself... like your love of large quantities of cheese, your irritation with small animals, and the fact that you also went to cosmetology school and favor tendrools.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Helga said...

It's almost like he already knows me...

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home