Helga's Big Adventure

From the Bay Area to the Bay State

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Show and Tell

I just discovered a fabulous blog called Stuff White People Like. It's hilarious! Here's a recent Boston Globe story about it. And here's my favorite posting, which is a postcard from the homeland.

Who knew that examining white privilege could be so darn fun! And let me confess: I am the sort of white person who this blog pokes fun at. And I lllllove it!

Also, please note that I am aware that calling this entry "Show and Tell" is really just a fancy way of me saying that I'm calling this one in. But I did spend several minutes finding links, so I feel good. You should too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

DAMN! You beat me to blogging about this site. I too - Love. It. I also enjoy some of the IRATE comments from readers. SO FUNNY.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home